LEGION MODZ
I have enabled a lock on this site to keep trollz out. This is a team of Android hackerz that believes in teamwork. So, Kinfolk if you wouldn't mind, please register and log in and help us grow. A.S.A.P...
LEGION MODZ
I have enabled a lock on this site to keep trollz out. This is a team of Android hackerz that believes in teamwork. So, Kinfolk if you wouldn't mind, please register and log in and help us grow. A.S.A.P...
LEGION MODZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGION MODZ

We Are Legion

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new stock rom for warp3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new stock rom for warp3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stock rom for warp3   new stock rom for warp3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Try downloading SuperR's stock/deodexed Warplte 9. That one has its kinks out.that was what we were working on.
Back to top Go down
WARP3D420\Admin
BIG DOG STATUS
BIG DOG STATUS
WARP3D420\Admin

PostSubject: new stock rom for warp3   new stock rom for warp3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Yeah man I want a 3D screen something bigger like the S3. $399 though I dont know if it has a hi def screen. It just looks like a nice phone
I'll still build for this one but only u get the code for the encryted link lol
Tell you the truth I dropped a whole lot of files. And I have a build. It built o k with 30 % less errata than usual

affraid im not saying it will boot lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://legionmodz.forumotion.com/u1

PostSubject: Re: new stock rom for warp3   new stock rom for warp3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Ya know all ya gotta do is throw it at me and I'll check it. I believe there may have been a problem with updater scripts (chaos) cuz SuperR & I had similar issues just doing the stock ROM... Between updater scripts and bad/corrupted backups. DL stock_Deodexed_9 and compare scripts... Maybe it'll give a hint or clue as to our problem..

As for Samsungs... I won't touch them cuz of $$ and We CAN get more outta this ZTE than that phone can do. We got a 720×1280 HD display. BTW, I finally got a full screen (HD) of my JollyRoger boot animation today. Yes it works nice.  pirat 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stock rom for warp3   new stock rom for warp3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new stock rom for warp3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGION MODZ :: ROOT UNIVERSE :: ROM DEVELOPMENT :: PHONE BRANDZ :: ###ZTE###-
Jump to: