LEGION MODZ
I have enabled a lock on this site to keep trollz out. This is a team of Android hackerz that believes in teamwork. So, Kinfolk if you wouldn't mind, please register and log in and help us grow. A.S.A.P...
LEGION MODZ
I have enabled a lock on this site to keep trollz out. This is a team of Android hackerz that believes in teamwork. So, Kinfolk if you wouldn't mind, please register and log in and help us grow. A.S.A.P...
LEGION MODZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGION MODZ

We Are Legion

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Empty
PostSubject: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
NinjasInPyjamas
NinjasInPyjamas

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:10 pm

lol yeszzzzzz
Back to top Go down
WARP3D420\Admin
BIG DOG STATUS
BIG DOG STATUS
WARP3D420\Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 pm

LEGIONMODZ
Back to top Go down
https://legionmodz.forumotion.com/u1

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Working on theming now. Started today, lol. Got 3 outta 8 APKs done. Hand picked individual inverted gapps from several sources to get The other half of my ROM straight. Plus I have a few CM APKs I'll be throwing in. And yes, I've asked permission already before I post, waiting on a reply.
Back to top Go down
WARP3D420\Admin
BIG DOG STATUS
BIG DOG STATUS
WARP3D420\Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Is this Jolly Roger4G Rom ???

Last edited by WARP3D420Admin on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://legionmodz.forumotion.com/u1

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Yes, this will be Jolly Roger_4G ROM  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]   Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warp4G_Lte[LEGION_MODZ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGION MODZ :: ROOT UNIVERSE :: ROM DEVELOPMENT :: PHONE BRANDZ :: ###ZTE###-
Jump to: